Wednesday 27 January 2010

All Files Gone!



Due to an oversight on my part most of the files on the blog are now redundant. Gone. Disappeared. Wiped. Deleted.
I could blame Brown for this. Yeah, it's his fault. It would never have happened with Tony.

My Rapidshare account ran out so the files were taken down. So to that end if you need anything re-upped let me know.
But lets be civil about this, okay? No 'anonymous' requests and BE NICE about it. Didn't your parents teach you manners?!

BTW if anyone knows if there is a way of retrieving my files let me know. Although there's probably more chance of this happening than of me going to see Avatar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer - Important!

The links to MP3 files provided in these posts are to be used for previewing only. AGEING B-BOYS UNITE ™ does not keep the files here, this Blog is merely a gateway, an Information Desk if you will, to point you in the right direction. Once downloaded, all files should be destroyed within 7 days.