Wednesday 21 March 2012

Mr Thing Adidas Superstar 35th Anniversary Mix



This is a great little mix by -ex Scratch Pervert Mr Thing in honour of Adidas' Superstar footwear - the b-boys' footwear of choice. Did you know that they've been going since 1970?
Anyway, check this out. It's got some classic cuts all mixed and scratched in top style.

DOWNLOAD

Tracklisting

01  Intro
02  Here We Go - Run DMC
03  Run's House - Run DMC
04  Sucker MC's - Run DMC
05  Peter Piper Instrumental - Run DMC
06  I Know You Got Soul - Bobby Bird
07  Melting Pot - Booker T & The MG's
08  Boogie Down Bronx - Man Parrish
09  Hip Hop BeBop - Man Parrish
10  Play That Beat Mr DJ - G.L.O.B.E. & Whiz Kid
11  You're Gonna Get Yours - Public Enemy
12  Go Stetsa - Stetsasonic
13  4 Ever My Beat Instrumental - Stetsasonic
14  Top Billin - Audio Two
15  I Got It Made - Special Ed
16  Supastar - Group Home
17  My Adidas - Run DMC

2 comments:

Mista WARZ!!! said...

You know that ain't the 'official' cover for that mix, 'ey?

It was something I knocked up in about 10 minutes when I couldn't find the proper cover, haha.

Still, as a sneaker fiend myself I gotta say that Shelltoe's take up the the majority of my collection.
Uncomfortable as fuck on the old toes but never equalled when combined with the one-two knockout combo that is the superfat lace.

Repo said...

I've always found shells to be as comfy as a mofo. It's the Puma States that do me in as if I wear them for long periods they always rub my heels even though they're a lot wider than shells.

And Hells yeah, Warz, I made a note of this mix but forgot where I got it from. I'll amend that. I've never been a fan of Madonna but stick some Shells on her and she becomes cool. Just.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer - Important!

The links to MP3 files provided in these posts are to be used for previewing only. AGEING B-BOYS UNITE ™ does not keep the files here, this Blog is merely a gateway, an Information Desk if you will, to point you in the right direction. Once downloaded, all files should be destroyed within 7 days.