Friday 21 December 2012

Happy Xmas! / Future Radio Xmas Hip Hop Sessions


I want to wish everyone who visits ABU! a great Christmas and hopefully you'll be getting a least a couple of days rest.
Thanks especially to the following blog-readers and generally nice people....

Agent Finch
Banzai
Bit
BXXXXX aka BXXXX!
Chrome

Dave PYESTAR
DXXXXXXr
Grixter
HXXXXXXX

Howard G CRAZE
IllInspired
IXXXXXXX

Irish Craig
JimmyCee
JXXXXXX
DJ Just-1
DJ Laz-e
LG

Mark RELIC
Mex Luthor
Metronik
Moe
Mr Eps
Mr Poindexter
Noe
Paranoid Parker
Patti 'A'
Ramses

Rob L
Ric Flair & The Strictly Business lads
RuseOne

Tommy B
Waxer
Warlord
Warz
Whirlwind D
Wock
Zilla

And if you think I've forgotten your name, I haven't, 
you are just too cot-damn important for this list x


While I'm on, here's the full 2-hour set from last Tuesday evening that I guested on at Future Radio's Hip Hop Sessions Christmas Special.
Just-1 and Mr Eps did the first hour or so and I did the remaining time. Christmas and hip hop don't traditionally go together so my collection of Crimbo hits is a little sorry to say the least so I apologise. I did burn a cd crammed with Christmas stuff that I was going to use as well but for some reason it played up after I'd dropped my Xmas Intro. Maybe I'd just put too many files on the cd-r? I dunno, I'm not used to Pioneer CDJ's really.

http://www.sonicity.co.uk/Resources/MP3/HHS/The_Hip_Hop_Sessions_REPO136_Dec_2012.mp3


And don't forget that next week is the last Thursday of the month, in fact, of the year so ABU will be dropping the monthly podcast on you. And being that it's that weird time between Xmas and New Year where each day just blurs into the next (or is that just me?) I have prepared a special Retro Special to keep the holiday cheer going.

Thursday 27th December, 9-11pm Disco Scratch Radio.


Merry Christmas everyone and have a Happy New Year.

Reepz


(Christmas pic at top courtesy of Dave Pyestar)

3 comments:

ramses said...

Have yerself a superb yuletide Ben, and many thanks for another year of fresh dopeness.

Keep it large in '13!

Dirty uncle Ramses

Waxer said...

Bigger-Ups to my bro from another ho ho ho, REEPS!!! (no offence to his ACTUAL mum! just trying to be festive!) In fact, Merry Christmas to mum of Mr.136! And the rest of the crew! Anyway, where was I? Ah yes, drunkenly rambling... erm... looking forward to listening later tonight! Cheers homey & props to the whole Norwich crew, PEACE!

Mista WARZ!!! said...

Yeah man, Yuletide greetz and all that other good festive shit, my man. Looking forward to the 'Retro' show, big style. WORD!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer - Important!

The links to MP3 files provided in these posts are to be used for previewing only. AGEING B-BOYS UNITE ™ does not keep the files here, this Blog is merely a gateway, an Information Desk if you will, to point you in the right direction. Once downloaded, all files should be destroyed within 7 days.