Tuesday 4 September 2012

The Pioneers Hip Hop Show - TONITE!

Design courtesy Mr Krum 2012


Okay boys and girls, it's the FIRST Tuesday of the month so you know what that means....?

Whirlwind D of Solid N Mind is at the controls for 2 hours of juicy, good-time, hippity-hoppity music over at Guildford's Kane FM studios tonight at 7pm.

Tonight the emphasis is on 1991 and you don't need me to tell you how funkay-fresh that year was, do you? Actually I think I must have had Cypress Hill's debut album on full-rotation for most of the time as that was one of my favourite albums at the time.
Oh yes, cassette rocking it's way on my Sony Walkman (I think it was this one or at least one similar) as I walked the 30 minutes to work and back each day. I used to have a lot of tapes on rotation back then and because it was tape it was easier to just listen from start to finish rather than fart around fast-forwarding past lesser-liked tracks.
Ahh, the days of listening to a full-length album....

Anyway, yes, also on the Pioneers Hip Hop Show tonight you'll hear the Old School Chart and a prize giveaway of the Good People EP courtesy of Diggers With Gratitude.

Not to be missed. 
Check the Kane FM website at 7pm.


p.s. Fingers crossed that some Streetsounds stuff gets played as well because I know how much you ABU! readers love Mr Khan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer - Important!

The links to MP3 files provided in these posts are to be used for previewing only. AGEING B-BOYS UNITE ™ does not keep the files here, this Blog is merely a gateway, an Information Desk if you will, to point you in the right direction. Once downloaded, all files should be destroyed within 7 days.